Monday, October 24, 2011
Coffin Hop: A Supernatural Quiz
Over at A. F. Stewart's Blog the official Coffin Hop Web Tour post has landed, but over here I'm doing a side hop for the event as well. As regular readers of this blog know, I'm a big fan of the TV show Supernatural, so in honour of Coffin Hop and for Halloween, I've put together a small quiz about the show, Supernatural.
Anyone who can answer every question correctly will win a three ebook prize pack (via free Smashwords download coupons) of Once Upon a Dark and Eerie..., Killers and Demons, and Ruined City. In the event no one answers all the questions correctly, I'll pick a winner at random. Also, a second prize of one ebook (winner's choice) will be awarded to a random commenter (so it pays to give the quiz a try, even if you get it wrong).
1. What did the Winchester boys call the demon that killed Mary Winchester?
2. What is the year and make of the Winchesters' car?
3. Who created the show?
4. What was the name of the ghost hunting group that made a memorable appearance on the show (and had a subsequent web series)?
5. Name two ways that Sam and Dean have each died (and yes you can use the episode where Dean died repeatedly at the hands of the Trickster)?
6. What is the Trickster’s real identity?
7. What is the name of the demon that once possessed Sam?
8. What did the Winchesters do to themselves to prevent further demonic possession?
9. Name the two weapons that the Winchesters used to kill demons.
10. What was the name of Sam and Dean’s half-brother?
11. How did Sam and Dean’s half-brother originally die?
12. How do Jo and Ellen die?
13. How did Dean kill Eve?
To continue back to the main Coffin Hop, please scroll down to the end of this blog to find the Linky List and click on the link of your choice.